This furnace has been specifically designed for oxidizing wire to work in conjunction with our wire annealing furnaces. The furnace has up to twelve open ended tubes to feed wires and features a gas system that allows control of the wire tube atmosphere.
A unique temperature gradient is created by three independently controlled hot zones and water cooled entrance and exit tunnels. The tunnel outer flanges adapt to a wire feed system.
Wire Oxidation Furnace
- Specifically designed to complement our wire annealing furnaces
- 1200°C (2200°F) in air or inert gas
- 3 separate zones for custom temperature gradient
- Twelve open ended wire feeding tubes
- Gas system to control tube atmosphere
- Encapsulated Ni-Cr heaters with ceramic shields
- End flanges adapt to a wire feed & pick-up system
View our complete searchable Product Catalog