Tri-Arc Melt Furnace ABJ-900-3 is identical to our ABJ-900, which is our largest arc melting furnace with a 9″ (229mm) hearth. This furnace is capable of reaching temperatures above 3500°C instantly.
The triple arc option allows for a more uniform melt and for larger batches to be processed without the need to unload and reload. Different materials can also be positioned in the different crucibles and can be melted simultaneously.
The crystal growing option allows up to 4″ (100 mm) crystals to be pulled from a center crucible. The High vacuum system option allows for ultra pure melts when required. All components are operated through an intuitive optional touch panel screen.
Custom cavity shapes are available at no cost, when specified with your order.
Tri-Arc Melt Furnace ABJ-900-3
- Three copper stingers with tungsten electrode.
- Operating temperature over 3500ºC.
- Large Bell Jar hinged loading configuration.
- Custom copper hearth plate 9.0” dia. (230mm dia.).
- Sight window with 4″ (102 mm) diameter viewport and separate port with halogen light.
- Power supply: 500 Amp @ 80% Duty Cycle, 22 kVA.
- Water cooling safety interlock.
- Inert gas system with relief valve.
- Pumping system with roughing pump, vacuum gauge and valve.
- Optional high vacuum and crystal puller system
Go to Product catalog