Thermomechanical Testing Furnace
- Operating Temperature: 1650°C (3002 °F) in air, inert gas or vacuum.
- Hydrogen operation to 1350°C (2462 °F).
- Chamber will mount in a variety of physical test frames.
- Operating Pressure: 10-7 Torr range to 2 P.S.I.G.
- All necessary ports and feed throughs to accommodate physical test equipment.
- Ceramic hot zone, different materials available.
- Uniform temperature zone.
- Various hot zone sizes available to match sample size.
- Rough or high-vacuum systems.
- Gas systems: inert, oxidizing or reducing.
- Double-walled, water-cooled stainless steel chamber.
Return to Product catalog