Our small top loading sintering furnace is a popular choice for small batch processing. This furnace has a standard hot zone of 4″ diammeter by 8″ high with many other sizes available.
This furnace has a maximum temperature of 2500°C with a tungsten hot zone, 2100°C with a tantalum hot zone, and 1650°C for molybdenum.
The hot zone provides excellent temperature uniformity and longevity. This furnace comes equipped with an intuitive HMI control package providing features such as automated runs, process overviews, data-acquisition, alarms, unlimited recipe profiles for temperature control, user security, etc. Classic push-buttons and discrete controllers are also available.
Small Sintering Furnace
- 2500°C (4532 °F) maximum operating temperature
- Operating pressure: 1×10-7 Torr (mbar) to 2 P.S.I.G. (0.14 bar)
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- 4″ diameter x 8″ high (101 mm x 203 mm) standard, other hot zone sizes available
- HMI control system with data-acquisition
- Ergonomic space-saving design
- TC and/or pyrometer temperature control
- Turbo or diffusion pumping system
Browse our Product Catalog