Our small heat treat furnace contains a 0.3 cubic foot (8.4 liter) usable zone capable of temperatures up to 2200 °C and can be equipped with many options.
The unit shown here features a hydrogen wetting system with dew-point control, and a 6″ diffusion pumping system. Other options are available.
The hot zone features tungsten mesh heating elements, providing excellent uniformity and longevity. The control panel allows full control of the furnace.
Our optional PC control package provides additional features such as data trends and storage (Data acquisition), display and logging of alarms, unlimited recipe profiles for temperature control, user security, etc. This furnace is suitable for both R&D and as a small batch furnace for production.
Small Heat Treat Furnace
- Maximum 2200 °C (4000 °F)
- 4″ x 6 ” x 8″ (101 mm x 152 mm x 203 mm) usable hot zone
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Hydrogen, inert gas or vacuum Atmosphere
- Rough vacuum system, optional diffusion or turbo pumping system
- Tungsten mesh heating elements for long life
- Hydrogen wetting system with dewpoint control option
Browse our Product catalog