MRF, Inc. is widely established in the sintering industry with its line of custom-built high-throughput sintering furnaces. Designs range from a top loading furnace for smaller batch loads, to larger single, dual, or five-chamber bottom loading designs for large loads, increasing throughput drastically. Temperatures up to 2100°C.
These furnaces are ideally suited for batch sintering of ceramic or powder metallurgical parts in vacuum, inert gas or hydrogen.
- Temperatures up to 2100 °C (3812 °F)
- +/-10 °C temperature uniformity
- Separate loading/heating/cooling zones available
- High throughput pumping systems
- Tungsten or tantalum hot zones
- HMI/SCADA with fully automated runs