MRF’s production furnaces are used for a wide variety of applications, are often custom built for each customer’s application, and are geared toward high throughput, fully automated, reliable and low maintenance batch processing. They are capable of temperatures up to 3000 °C (5432 °F) and can be configured with metallic, graphite or ceramic hot zones. Usable hot zone sizes are available up to 8 cuft (226 liter) with excellent temperature uniformity.
- Temperatures up to 3000 °C (5432 °F)
- Up to 8 cuft (226 l) hot zone sizes
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- High throughput vacuum systems
- Bottom, top or front loading designs
- SCADA fully automated runs