MRF supplies furnace systems to mount in different manufacturers’ test frames allowing a combination of temperature, environmental and physical test conditions that no single manufacturer offers by themselves. Bringing together our areas of expertise, the physical test furnaces allow samples to be tested for compression strength, tensile strength, torsional strength, deflection, fatigue, multi-axial testing, etc. under various temperature and atmospheres.
The chamber accommodates test grips, extensometers and other test equipment via the various ports and feed throughs. Our water-cooled chambers allow samples to be heated anywhere from room temperature to 2300 °C max. (4172 °F).
Physical Test Furnaces
- Temperatures up to 2300 °C (4172 °F).
- Chambers designs to mount in virtually any test frame.
- All necessary ports and feed throughs to accommodate physical test equipment.
- Metallic, Ceramic or Graphite Hot Zones.
- Uniform +/-10 °C temperature zones.
- Various hot zone sizes available to match sample sizes.
- Rough or high-vacuum systems.
- Gas systems: inert, oxidizing or reducing.
- Double-walled, water-cooled stainless steel chamber.
- Complete turn-key system.
- Furnace can double as a batch furnace.
Return to Product catalog