Our front loading Multi-Application Laboratory Furnace is our most versatile furnace due to the large number of options and configurations. It is an ideal tool for small sample research and development requiring high temperature processing. Default temperature is 2000 °C maximum, or 2800 °C with the addition of a water-cooled heater shell.
Hot zone size is 4″ diameter x 8″ high. This furnace has an optional crystal growing kit, mini hot press kit, and quench kit, which can be swapped with minimal effort. The front loading design allows easy and full access to the loading area.
Multi Application Furnace
- Up to 2000 °C (3632 °F) in Inert gas, Hydrogen or Vacuum, 2800 °C (5072 °F) with optional heater shell
- Well suited for research and development due to it’s flexibility
- Excellent +/-10 °C temperature uniformity
- Metallic, Graphite or Ceramic hot zone, easy to swap
- 4″ diameter x 8″ high (101 mm x 203 mm) hot zone size
- Furnace with largest array of options
Go to Product catalog