Our small high temperature laboratory furnace is capable of running at 3000 °C in inert gas with modest power usage due to the highly efficient graphite insulation pack. The 4″ diameter x 8″ high (101 mm x 204 mm) hot zone is suited for small batch processing or material research at ultra high temperatures. Operation in vacuum is also possible but is limited to 2200°C to maximize lifetime of the heating element and shields.
Operation through the (optional) HMI interface is intuitive and easy-to-learn. A retracting temperature thermocouple is used for low temperature control. The RTC will retract automatically and switch over control to a pyrometer at a pre-set temperature setpoint.
Applications include: sintering, termal processing, carbonizing, ceramic firing, degassing, heat treating and more.
High Temperature Laboratory Furnace
- 3000°C (5432 °F) maximum temperature in Argon.
- 2200°C (3992 °F) maximum in Vacuum.
- Top loading with hinged cover.
- Graphite zone (tungsten hot zone available).
- +/- 10 °C temperature uniformity.
- 4″ diameter x 8″ high (101 mm x 203 mm) hot zone.
- HMI control system with Data-acquisition.
- TC and Pyrometer temperature control.
Go to to Product catalog