Our extra large heat treat furnace contains a usable zone of 8 cubic feet and is capable of temperatures up to 1750 °C (3200 °F). It features a high load capacity, a 16″ or 20″ diffusion pumping system, and a gas heat exchanger for rapid cooling.
The hot zone is fabricated from tungsten, molybdenum or tantalum rod heating elements, insuring excellent longevity, rigidity, uniformity and product compatibility.
The furnace chamber features a front and rear access door to facilitate loading and maintenance.
A loading cart is available for easy manipulation of large and heavy loads.
Extra Large Heat Treat Furnace
- Up to 1750 °C (3200 °F) maximum temperature
- 24″ x 24 ” x 24″ usable hot zone (610mm x 610mm x 610mm)
- 20″ High vacuum system
- Heat Exchanger for faster cool down
- Excellent temperature uniformity
- Front and rear access
- Large load capacity
- User-friendly HMI Computer Interface
- Load cart and other options available
View our complete searchable Product Catalog