A crystal growth tube furnace incorporating a programmable motion system to “rock” the complete hot zone for long durations while maintaining temperatures up to 1300°C in an oxidizing environment.
The heated zone consists of a 50″ long mullite tube with resistance type heating elements. The hot zone contains three independent heating elements.
The complete hot zone is able to continuously rock at 90° angles and is provided for growing crystal composites.
Once the rocking heat cycle is complete, a unique quenching system will drop the crystal composites to a controlled depth in a cooling medium for quick cooling.
Crystal Growth Tube Furnace
- Tubular 4″ x 28″ usable hot zone
- 1300°C maximum in air atmosphere
- 90° continuous rotation with rocking drive mechanism
- Quick quench mechanism for immediate cooling
- +/- 1 Deg. C uniform hot zone
View our complete searchable Product Catalog