Our bottom loading sintering furnace is tailored for high temperature sintering of electronic components. Cycles consist of atmosphere preparation, heating, forced cooling and controlled oxidation. This furnace has a usable zone of 12” diameter x 22” high (305mm x 559 mm), and is suited for large batch processing.
This furnace features two chambers, a bottom chamber for loading and unloading, cooling and controlled oxidation, and the top chamber for high temperature sintering. Both chambers atmospheres are isolated, an electric lift moves the load stack from the bottom chamber into the heating chamber.
The hot zone is capable of temperatures up to 2100°C with Tantalum or Tungsten hot zones.
A high throughput 10″ or 16″ diffusion pumping system handles load out-gassing typically seen during product heat-up.
An intuitive customized HMI interface runs completely automated cycles start to finish.
Refer to our other sintering furnace models for higher throughput models, able to process multiple batches simultaneously.
Bottom Loading Sintering Furnace
- Hot zone Size 12” diameter x 22” high (305 mm x 559 mm)
- Tantalum or tungsten heating zone (other materials available)
- 2100°C (3812 °F) maximum temperature
- +/- 10°C temperature gradient across usable zone
- Bottom chamber for loading and cooling, top chamber for sintering.
- Controlled oxidation at end of cycle
- High capacity diffusion pumping system 10″ or 16″
- Gas heat exchanger for rapid load cooling
- Electric load lift for precise load movement
- Fully automated cycles with computer interface
View our complete searchable Product Catalog