Arc Melt Furnace ABJ-338 is our small bell jar arc melt furnace. Instead of being loaded from the bottom as in our SA-200 or TA-200 arc melt, the chamber is hinged backwards to allow easy access to the loading area, hearth and chamber.
The 3.38“ (86 mm) hearth plate also allows for multiple crucibles vs the single crucible of the SA/TA-200.This bell jar is a complete, water-cooled, turn-key system for sustained high temperature use with safety water flow interlock, safety insulated bellows, evacuation/gas system, and a 100% duty cycle power source.
Other features include ease of operation, compact size, custom hearths, low cost, and extremely pure melts. High Vacuum Turbo pumping system and other accessories available.
See this furnace in operation in our ABJ-338 Vacuum Suction Casting Video!
Arc Melt Furnace ABJ-338
- Operating temperature: over 3500°C (6332 F).
- Chamber hinges back for easy loading.
- 100% 304L grade stainless steel vacuum chamber
- Copper stinger with tungsten electrode.
- Custom copper hearth plate 3.38” diameter (85 mm) arrangement.
- Sight window with 2.75″ diameter (70 mm) viewport.
- One illumination port with halogen light.
- Power supply: 350 Amp @ 60% Duty Cycle, 14 kVA.
- Water-cooled power cables.
- Inert gas system with pressure relief port.
- Water safety interlock.
- Pumping system with roughing pump, vacuum gauge and valve.
Go to Product catalog